June 17, 2018 MARK CHAPTER 1
This verse is an amazing overview of what it means to be a disciple that multiplies. When we choose to obey the command to follow Jesus, He begins to transform us to become the kind of people through whom He will draw others to Himself. So here in Jesus words, we have a command with a promise and a process. He will make us disciplemakers as we follow Him. Are you letting Jesus draw others to Him through you?



Jesus is calling out to us. He wants us to live a life with Him to reach others and build relationships with others for Him. When Jesus came as a human, He didn't live like a normal person... He didn't avoid broken people. He went out of His way to go to them! And that's what He calls us to do! To live like He did! To let His light shine over all the world so that everyone can see the hope and the grace and the love that is in Jesus Christ! But something I struggle with is that i can't reach the entire world. I'm just one person. I always wish I could just go to the whole world and let them all hear the Good News. But I can't. What I can do is reach out to the people that God has put in my life, build relationships with them for Jesus, and disciples will multiply!
ReplyDelete