THE SCHEDULE
Hey guys! Welcome to summer! I sent home this letter to your parents today...check it out. Are you in?!?!? If so post a comment below: Count me in!
Dear Parents,
I love your student! Seriously, they are awesome, and I so enjoy learning from King Jesus with and through them that I don’t want to wait until the fall to do it again. I am extending an invitation to graduating and incoming 8th graders to 6 different “One Another” gatherings this summer. I gave a “One Another” devotional guide to all the students that asked for one, but let me know if your student wants to participate and didn't get a guide yet. Each gathering we will be meeting at the Common Ground Bakery (310 Locust in Delavan) for a time of mutual encouragement in God’s Word (and some good food too 😊…have your student bring $5 to each gathering if they would like a snack or lunch…see times below). The dates and times are listed below. If you can’t make all of them that’s totally fine, but the more time we can connect the better! I know God wants your graduating or incoming 8th grader to be a multiplying disciplemaker at school in the fall. These times will equip them for that mission! Thanks for the privilege of partnering with you as we watch your teen fall in love with Jesus! Have a fruitful summer of family fun for the Kingdom.
To stay up to date with dates and times: Check out www.oneanothersummer.blogspot.com
With your permission, students will use this site to discuss things they are reading in God’s Word. We will be reading through the gospels together this summer. The reading plan will be on the blog, but it is simply a chapter a day starting with Matthew and starting tomorrow, May 19th.
All for Him,
Steve Waggoner
(309-840-1239)
ONE ANOTHER GATHERINGS (ALL AT COMMON GROUND BAKERY (310 Locust St. Delavan)
ONE ANOTHER GATHERINGS (ALL AT COMMON GROUND BAKERY (310 Locust St. Delavan)
Wednesday, May 23rd 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, June 6th 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
Monday, June 18th 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Monday, July 2nd 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
Monday, July 16th 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Monday, August 6th 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.



Count me in! (Leah Waggoner)
ReplyDeleteCount me in as well! (Micah Waggoner)
ReplyDeleteLet's do this together as the church family! :)
I'm in too!! (Faith Sanders)
ReplyDeleteI will be at the ones on May 23rd, July 16 and August 6(Kristen Hasty)
ReplyDelete(Zach Hasty)Im in!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in, and excited!! (Ellie Monagle)
ReplyDelete(Steve Waggoner) Hey everybody!
ReplyDeleteIm there!!!!!
ReplyDelete