May 28, 2018 MATTHEW CHAPTER 10

Having warned the disciples of the opposition they will face, He reminds them of their worth. The Father is completely sovereignty over ever detail. He knows everything...even the number of hairs our head. We can join Him on mission without fear!

What is Jesus speaking to you today?

Comments

  1. In verse 39, Jesus says, "Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it." When we find our life in this world, we blind our eyes to the truth that Jesus is the only true life. We run after the world, forgetting what actually matters, and get ourselves lost and caught up in a place we were never really meant to be in. But when we chose Jesus, our eyes are opened! He lets us see His beauty and glory and grace! And the more of Him we seek, the more of Him we find, and the more of Him we find, the more of Him we love, and the more of Him we love, the more of Him we seek. This is life. We didn't earn it. We couldn't earn it. But Jesus gave His life so that we could have it. That is love! There is no one I'd rather live for than the one who set me free, by dying and coming back to life, conquering my sin and myself, Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'd be pretty safe to say that I worry a lot. I think I apply to the Murphy's law of worrying: anything that I can worry about, I will worry about. But verses 29-31 brought me the realization of how God's got it under control. The same God that created the universe with the very sound of His voice, cares enough to know the number of hairs of my head. That's a God who cares! Though trials and hardships may come, I have the assurance that I don't need to worry! He takes care of even the smallest of animal, so why should I? He's got the whole world in His hands, and everything happens for a reason. Nothing takes Him by suprise! There's no use in backseat driving, when there is no better driver than the one at the wheel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! God knows what He's doing, every step of our lives, He has all planned out! He is worth trusting and knowing and when we trust Him and know Him, we see that we don't have to worry about anything!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts